The holiday cottage is a single unit accessed by 3 steps into the main living and dining area. The shower room and toilet are on the same level with a small internal step in the shower room to the toilet. The shower is a walk in shower with a glass door. The kitchen is also on the same level. There is a staircase to the double bed in the mezzanine/ crog loft.
• Details of the cottage including pictures of the interior are available on the web site. Contact can be made via email or telephone. The nearest village is Amlwch which is approx 4 miles away. The public transport i.e. local bus is limited there are local taxi services.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• Car parking is available right outside the property. The surface of the car parking area is pea gravel. There are 3 steps into the accommodation. A security light is operates after dusk to illuminate the steps and main entrance to the cottage. A separate security light illuminates the car parking area after dusk.
Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area
• The main entrance door is accessed via three steps the door is standard width.
Public Areas – Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
• The main living area is carpeted with tiled floors in the kitchen and shower room. Access to the mezzanine bedroom is via a wooden open tread staircase the double mezzanine bedroom floor is carpeted.
Public Areas – Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
• There is a contrast in colour from floor to wall and from each of the separate areas i.e. shower room, kitchen.
• There is a cot provided, dog bowls available on request. We operate a no smoking policy in the cottage.
Address: The Stables, Rhyd y Felin, Rhosgoch, Anglesey, LL66 0AE
Telephone: 01407 710585
Contact Telephone and Email Address
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you have any comments please phone 01407710585 or email email@example.com
Updated April 2017